Veeyapuram Police Station0479 2319711 9497980297 email@example.com
Veeyapuram Police Station was opened on 30/07/1988 as per wide G.O (MS)No:72/88;Dtd 17/6/1988.The notification describing the local area of jurisdiction was published wide GO (RT) No:4178/88 Home;Dtd 18/08/1988.This Police Station functioning in a private rented building. As per GO(MS) No:78/2014/Home;Dtd 23/04/2014 of home department Kerala the Veeyapuram Police Station is under the administrative control of Haripad circle with in Kayamkulam police subdivision.
The jurisdiction is consisting in the area of two village named Veeyapuram and Cheruthana.In Veeyapuram is consisting five Karas named Veeyapuram,Karichal,Payipad,Vellamkulangara,Melpadom.In Cheruthana is consisting three Karas named Ayaparampu,Anary,Cheruthana.
3. District Collector,Alappuzha.
1. Jdl.First Class Magistrate’s Court ,Haripad.
2. Jdl.First Class Magistrate’s Court,Kayamkulam.
3. Asst. Sessions Court,Mavelikkara.
4. Addl. Sessions Court,Mavelikkara.
5. Sessions Court,Alappuzha.
Sanctioned Strength of Police Station
1. Health Centre,Veeyapuram 2. Vettinary Hospital,Veeyapuram. 3. Govt. Ayurvedic Hospital,Cheruthana. 4. Health Centre,Cheruthana.
1. Village office,Veeyapuram
2. Panchayathu office,Veeyapuram
3. Post office,Veeyapuram
4. Timber Depot office,Veeyapuram (Forest)
5. Govt. Ayurvedic Dispensory,Veeyapuram
6. Agricultural office,Veeyapuram.
7. Village office,Cheruthana.
8. Panchayathu office Cheruthana.
9. Post office Cheruthana.
10. Krishi Bhavan,Cheruthana.
11. Sanitary office,Cheruthana.
Panchayath & Villages
Two Panchayath & two villages is consisting in Veeyapuram PS limit.There are Veeyapuram & Cheruthana.Thirteen Wards consisting in each panchayathu.